IPB

> Housing, Finding an apartment
Critter
post Apr 17 2004, 05:51 AM [ Post #1 ]

Christopher Paige

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

The only people paying through the nose for expensive housing in New York City are stupid people with no money.

At one time I read in the newspaper that this famous actress was paying only $350.00 a month for her rent controlled apartment on Central Park West. While at the time I'm sure there were hundreds of dumbass actor temp beauches paying $3,000 a month for some *hit apartment in which three or four of them had to live on top of each other.

The secret to finding a great apartment at a good price in Manhattan is to live where the ahole horde doesn't want to live. There are NO bad areas in Manhattan. Any where you live in Manhattan will eventually become a place where everyone wants to live because Manhattan is a very small piece of land with a lot of people on it.

just imagine if The Horde that ran to Brooklyn in the 90's had bought houses or rented Apartments in Harlem at that time? But then, I guess this is why they are THE HORDE isn't it? Now that multi-millionaire investment bankers and famous actors are buying houses in Harlem, The Horde will probably now lay seige on Harlem.

How can they NOT see how ***king stupid they are? They should just do the world a favor and blow their idiot ***king brains out.

At one time, Chelsea was an industrial area where no one wanted to live.

At one time Hell's Kitchen was a seedy Times Square area full of hookers and drug addicts where only European immigrants lived. And,

At one time nobody White would have been caught dead looking for housing in Harlem.

I moved to my apartment when no one wanted to live on the Upper Upper West Side. I was told that anything above 96th street was a BAD area in 1992.

The ***king horde is always wrong, you can bet money that anywhere the ***king horde doesn't want to live today will be the next hot area to live tomorrow.

see, the thing here is that White Trash New Yorkers haven't yet realized that everyone else is New York City is actually trying to get away from them. The Horde hears about some hot new area to move into and the reason that area is HOT is because the HORDE isn't there. Then, as soon as the Horde reads in the NY Times that the area is HOT and starts moving in, then the people who actually made that area HOT start moving out exactly because the ***king Horde IS moving in. It is a vicious cycle that will continue until the ***king Horde actually moves the ***k OUT of the City. But, I have this feeling that there is a unique species of Horde currently in NYC that is actually too stupid to realize that they should go the ***k away.

A good rule of thumb in Manhattan on everything is to find some dumbass Actress who has just moved to Manhattan with visions of being a Broadway Star (i.e. hooker) and do the exact opposite of whatever the dumb Beauch does (live in the opposite area of the city, find the opposite kind of apartment, work at the opposite kind of job and have sex with the opposite kinds of people).

What do you call a run down roach and rat infested building with a crack addict standing in front of it who is being paid $25.00 a day to smile at people as they come in? A Door Man Building. All the brain dead beauches in Manhattan working as hookers and telling people that they are actresses HAVE to live in Door Man buildings. "Door Man Building" on an apartment ad in a newspaper is guaranteed to bring in a *hit load of dumb beauches who will pay $4,000 a month for a closet, just so they can brag to the guys they are giving blow jobs to for $50.00 a pop, that they live in "Door Man Buildings".

In Manhattan, you don't want to:

( a ) live anywhere that the horde thinks is a great place to live, because they will only drive the rent higher and higher;
( b ) you don't want to live in a building that you can barely afford because the rent will only get higher and everybody has cash flow problems in NYC at one time or another;
( c ) you don't want to live in a building where you don't have a good relationship with the owner/landlord, because you can't win against the landlord. If your landlord hates you, it will only be a matter of time before he succeeds in getting you out of his building.

Go to the top of the page
[Off] [Card] [PM]

> Posts in this topic
Critter   Housing   Apr 17 2004, 05:51 AM
Ross Russell   Take Co-Ops for example. Every where else in th...   Apr 17 2004, 06:40 PM
Critter   My Landlord Is The Devil My landlord is not Satan...   Sep 11 2004, 03:50 PM
[Add Reply] [New Topic]

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

... Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 10:43 AM
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv