IPB

> Viki's Dead, Viki Touchberry is Dead
Critter
post Dec 11 2003, 01:24 PM [ Post #1 ]

Christopher Paige

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Viki Touchberry, that tired ass swamp Beauch who worked for First Boston, is dead

Well, actually,

the Beauch has been dead for about a year and a half,

I just like waking up in the the morning and yelling out my window

Viki's Dead!

--------------------
Christopher Paige
http://www.honation.com
Copyright 1996-2004 Relationship LLC

Go to the top of the page
[Off] [Card] [PM]

[Add Reply] [New Topic]
> Replies
Critter
post Aug 19 2004, 01:22 PM [ Post #2 ]

Christopher Paige

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

The Dumb Beauch Phenom

I just had to press "fast forward" my VCR because there was a dumb Beauch on the tape who reminded me of Touchberry.

I actually gag when I'm walking down the street and I see a Beauch who looks like Touchberry.

The fact that this stupid Beauch is dead proves that there is a fahking God (because if there wasn't a God, I would be in prison right now for kicking the stupid fahker to death).

On a wider scope, does it not look as though the NYC workplace is full of dumb beauches that everyone has to work around?

I have never ever met a Black woman at a law firm who was not an uneducated idiot from the Caribbean. AND,

I know for a fact that there is no one at any investment bank in New York City who gives a sheat what any beauch has to say about anything.

in fact, there was this one beauch Ibanker at First Boston who had no fahking clue what a joke she was. The beauch was trying to be what she THOUGHT a Business Man was, but she never seemed to realize that the only person in the company being a difficult aass was her.

There are TWO very important concepts history will show emerged from the DOTCOM era:

(a) the concept that you can profit by enabling people (while a lot of Dotcoms went out of business trying to offer services free; the concept that a for-profit company can profit by enabling the little guy survived and some people (notably Ebay) have thrived at it);

(b) the concept that young Smart Upwardly mobile White Males will jump at the chance to dump the workplace;

The workplace today (thanks to employment lawyers) is for dumb beauches and faags, because no one with a fahking clue would put up with the EEO hires (dumb beauches, dumb minorities and dumb faags) who are fahking up the workplace.

No one with a fahking clue would actually spend any time with the idiots in the workplace.

Go to the top of the page
[Off] [Card] [PM]

> Posts in this topic
[Add Reply] [New Topic]

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

... Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 04:56 PM
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv